The idea is to extend expiration date of user password, without notification.
- From Active Directory Users & Computers, ensure Advanced Features are enabled on the View menu
- Navigate to the Users account. You should find an Attribute Editor tab.
- Scroll to the pwdLastSet field. Modify it by entering 0 (zero) in the value field. Click OK. This sets the value to (Never) as in the password has never been set. Click OK on the User Account Properties box.
- Open the User’s Account Properties again. Go back to the Attribute Editor tab. Scroll to pwdLastSet and modify it with a value of -1. Click OK twice.
- When you view the pwdLastSet value, it will now indicate today’s date.
Date : 2020.10.13